Last night’s workout was 6 miles on the treadmill at 9:00 pace while catching up on the Bachelorette. I hate that I watch such a ridiculous show, but I think I’m addicted to how awkward and uncomfortable it is. Also, I really like Kaitlyn and I feel like she’s a pretty normal girl.
Dixie was not happy that I chose the treadmill, but it was so hot after work and I knew I would probably cut my run short if I tried to do it outside. When I got home she decided to take all of her belongings out of her basket and then chew on her bed instead of the toys.
Thanks for all of your marathon training plan suggestions last week. I’m doing some research before decide how I want to train…. to be continued!
Well, I don’t have much else to fill you in on so I’m just going to tell you five things I’m really excited about:
1. I have a super fun giveaway for you guys next week that you are going to LOVE.
2. I’ve found a lot of new blogs I’m obsessed thanks to Hanna’s Fall Marathon Blog Roll and can’t wait to follow everyone’s training for their fall races.
3. I’m going on vacation in TEN days!!! Outer Banks, here I come.
4. We’re getting our new couch delivered this weekend. This will our first grown up couch that is nice and new and leather and reclines and I can’t wait to lay all over it.
5. It’s already Wednesday! I love short work weeks
Do you watch the Bachelorette? Who are you pulling for? I love Shawn.
What are you excited about right now?