I’ve been really excited about this product for a while and I’m excited to finally share my review with you guys. Last month, Tiux sent me a pair of their compression socks to review. I had already been using compression socks, but I had never heard of this brand, so I was excited to try them. They sent me these fun pink and yellow socks that match my Brooks Glycerins perfectly!
I have totally ditched my old compression socks and have fallen in love with these!! Let me tell you why:
1. You can’t even tell you’re wearing them. They are super lightweight and you get all the benefits of compression socks without feeling like you are wearing something thick or itchy.
2. THEY ARE ONLY $35!!!! I’ve seen compression socks go for upwards of $60 in retail stores. Since Tiux sells directly to the consumer online, they can sell at a lower price and still deliver a high quality product.
3. They provide all of the benefits that a great compression sock should. I wore these for my first half marathon and my legs felt awesome the whole race.
They kept my legs feeling fresh and were totally comfortable to wear for the full race. I thought I was going to be hobbling around the next day with sore muscles, but my legs felt 100% fine. Here are some of the benefits listed on the Tiux website:
- Muscle and Joint Stabilization: Reduces the risk of injuries and muscle tears by minimizing muscle oscillation.
- Enhanced Proprioception: Improves agility with heightened sense of muscle awareness.
- Increased Arterial Inflow: Improves performance with greater blood flow and oxygen delivery to the muscles.
- Increased Venous Return: Accelerates the rate of blood flow back to the heart to help alleviate swollen and achy legs.
4. Tiux gives back. They have partnered with MAG (Mines Advisory Group) and they donate 1% of revenue to help save lives and protect communities from landmines, unexploded ordnance (UXO) and other weapons remaining after conflict. This means that 1% of every purchase will go towards providing a safe and secure future for men, women and children affected by violence and conflict. (www.tiux.co)
5. They look good. I chose the pink and yellow design, but they offer two other color combos:
Tiux was generous enough to offer another pair of socks for a giveaway!! This is an Instagram giveaway, so head over to my page to enter: @maddiefager
To enter, follow @maddiefager and @teamtiux and tag up to 10 friends in the comments on instagram (one entry per tag). Giveaway open until Friday June 12 at 11:59 p.m.